Art, // April 17, 2015
Andrey Aranyshev — ARTIST
Interview with artist Andrey Aranyshev —
1. Who are you and what do you do?
I am an artist – painter Andrey Aranyshev , and I do painting.
2. Why art?
That’s what I want and what I can to do.
3. What is your earliest memory of wanting to be an artist?
Color pencils and – new space .
4. What are your favorite subject(s) and media?
Everything what can be an art in my opinion .
5. How do you work and approach your subject?
From chaos to harmony is the best way for me .
7. What are the best responses you have had to your work?
The works are special , different ,extraordinary.
8. What do you like about your work?
Inner expression , authenticity .
9. What advice would you give to other artists?
Get to work !
10. Where do you see yourself in 5-10 years?
Who knows ?
My story —
When I was 5, I was fond of drawing, not as the fancy-work, but as my intuition. I was trying to create completed work of art using, shape, color and composition, and I knew I will be an artist.
The teachers at art school and art college probably showed me the way to leave “reading and writing,” and to find real springs of art – Nature, me as myself, great teachers (my teachers – Andrei Rublev, Alexi Savrasov, Ilya Repin, Rembrandt, Van Gogh, Paul Cézanne, Pablo Picasso, Wassily Kandinsky, Henri Matisse).
My studies in Center of Art restoration (Moscow) gave me a chance to get a deep knowledge of the technology and technique of painting – and this helped me to be free and happy in creation. I want to believe that my little personal story and the large history of Art are connected.